Monday, June 1, 2009

Humm!?!


Well I have figured out how to fool momma. It sure didn't take long. Twice now she has come into wake me up and I have been standing holding on to the rail. This is perplexing her as I haven't crawled forward yet. I haven't' gone from laying to a sitting position but I will stand up from a sitting position with something to grab on. It is just funny seeing her get all excited. I can stand by the couch without anyone holding onto me. This is very fun because I usually find fun stuff on the couch. I have out grown my punkin seat. I'm glad to. I like my new car seat. I have plenty of room in it. Momma has some new pictures of me in the pool. I like that big bath tub and get so mad every time she takes me out and we have to go home. But sometimes she puts me in the bathtub at home and I get to play for a few more minutes. I am going to go to Florida this weekend. I am glad that my Uncle Chase came up to help Momma with me and traveling. I can't wait. Wish Daddy could come but I am glad he is doing the Judgement house at home. We have been praying at night that a lot of lives are changed and that souls are won to Jesus. I like it when Momma prays with me at night. She thought I was asleep for a long time but has realized that I have been smiling and opening my eyes when she does the who loves JJ and prayers at night. I like it because she kisses me a lot and her hair tickles my face. I love my momma but am having a great time hanging out with my daddy this summer. He is fun and on the run! Got to go for now. Pictures and more fun stuff to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment