Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010!





























I am so lucky! I have seen it snow more in my lifetime than my Momma has in her long life! It snowed at my house for Christmas. I loved it! Daddy found his old snow board and let me slide down my hill for a long time. I smiled and would holler WHHEEEEEE! My Papa and Nana, and Kiki and Chase came to see me. I was so excited to see my Uncle Chase. Momma was glad to have him home for good but she said that she wasn't as happy as Aunt Kiki. I got lots of stuff too. A basketball goal, a tricycle, a Bullseye from Toy Story that I can ride, a remote control tractor (because my Daddy got a RC Truck and I took it away from him and cried when they had to let it charge back up.) Clothes and food for my kitchen so much stuff I can't even remember it all. I hope I play with everything all the time! Here are a few pictures of the snow and my family at Christmas. I even got to see my family from Atlanta!! They came and ate Gumbo with us and brought my GG-ma over to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment